Home » West Norwood
Category Archives: West Norwood
Built 1904-05 and attributed to F.W. Tasker. It was extended eastwards in 1937 and the west end was rebuilt 1949-50 after WW2 damage. The architect for this was D. Plaskett Marshall. The interior was re-orientated along the long north side in 1972 and the narthex on the south side was added in 1984, the architect being Derek Philips.