See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Westmore and Sanders
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
April 21, 2017 10:58 / Leave a comment
The church replaced a WW2 damaged church and was built by Westmore and Sanders in collaboration with Mrs G. M. Reeves in 1953.
Blog at WordPress.com.