A church plant from St Barnabas, Woodside Park. The building is a small hall not far down the road from All Saints.
Just east of the town centre, a large church by Joseph Clarke and dating from 1881-83. The chancel contains a decorative scheme by Sidney Gambier-Parry and the incumbant the Rev. Miles. Most of this is by Ward and Hughes.
Just off the High Road in the town centre, it was built in 1958 to designs by W.C. Mangan.
At the south end of the town centre. It was built in 1832, with James Brooks adding window tracery, roof, chancel and vestry in 1879. The east window is by Morris & Co dating from 1880.