See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Whitcombe, C. Ford
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
January 22, 2017 15:54 / Leave a comment
On the corner of Merton Road, some way east of the underground station. This is a church of 1906-08 by C. Ford Whitcombe. The coloured glass gives the interior a very odd green wash effect on a sunny day.
Blog at WordPress.com.