West of the town centre, a church of 1961-63 by F.X. Verlade.
A small church in a large churchyard at the northern end of Whitton. It is by F.H.Pownall and dates from 1862
By a busy roundabout some way south of the town centre. The church of 1958 is by J. Harold Gibbons,the executive architects were Humphreys and Hurst. is dominated by a huge tower.