See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Wickings, W.
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
February 5, 2013 16:16 / Leave a comment
Built in 1812-14 by W. Wickings to provide church accommodation in Lower Holloway. It sits facing a large green set back from the road. Inside offices have been inserted under the galleries and the pews removed.
Blog at WordPress.com.