See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Wild, J
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
November 7, 2014 14:41 / Leave a comment
Well sited on a wiggle in the road, this is a remarkable church by James Wild built in 1840-42. The sanctuary is decorated by Owen Jones, there is glass by Walter Crane, John Hayward, Laurence Lee and J.F. Bentley.
Blog at WordPress.com.