A large church facing onto Archway Road just north of the bridge. It was designed by J.D. Sedding 1884-87, the nave completed by Henry Wilson with a west end of 1914-15 by J.H. Gibbons
This was designed by J.D. Sedding in 1889 but carried out by Henry Wilson 1892-93. A good example of Sedding and Wilson’s free gothic style. The richly decorated Lady Chapel by E.J. May was added in 1913, with the reredos by C.G. Hare added in 1920.
An unusual renaissance church from J.D. Sedding (1887-88) and Henry Wilson (1892-95).