Home » Woodroffe Buchanan & Coulter

Category Archives: Woodroffe Buchanan & Coulter

Architects & Places

Make the Pictures Bigger

Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.

St Paul, Lorrimore Square, Newington

The church for the Brandon Estate. It replaced achurch destroyed by bombing in 1941. Designed by Woodroffe Buchanan and Coulter, it was built in 1955-60 with the church at first floor level and rooms beneath. There is a hidden Lady Chapel at the east end.

kennington_st_paul150916_42 kennington_st_paul150916_41
 kennington_st_paul150916_2  kennington_st_paul150916_
 kennington_st_paul150916_3  kennington_st_paul150916_6
 kennington_st_paul150916_9  kennington_st_paul150916_7
 kennington_st_paul150916_12  kennington_st_paul150916_15
 kennington_st_paul150916_17  kennington_st_paul150916_18
 kennington_st_paul150916_26  kennington_st_paul150916_36
 kennington_st_paul150916_34  kennington_st_paul150916_29
 kennington_st_paul150916_32  kennington_st_paul150916_30
 kennington_st_paul150916_40  kennington_st_paul150916_39
 kennington_st_paul150916_33  kennington_st_paul150916_27
 kennington_st_paul150916_19  kennington_st_paul150916_25
 kennington_st_paul150916_22