Home » Woodyer, Henry

Category Archives: Woodyer, Henry

Architects & Places

Make the Pictures Bigger

Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.

St Augustine (former), Yorkton Street, Haggerston

Almost surrounded by other buildings (the west end by a hall and clergy house of 1926-27 by J. Harold Gibbons), except at the east end. This is the only London church by Henry Woodyer and dates from 1866-67. It was made redundant in 1983 and converted into a gallery 1994-98, but this usage appears to have ceased.

 haggerston_st_augustine_former211113_1 haggerston_st_augustine_former211113_3
 haggerston_st_augustine_former211113_8  haggerston_st_augustine_former211113_9
 haggerston_st_augustine_former211113_6