This is a tower of 1682-87, by Wren, of a church bombed in WW2 and demolished in 1955. The tower was converted into a house 1984-85 by Frederick Burn, Smith and Partners.
Built 1677-87 by Wren but largely destroyed in the second world war. The tower and walls were restored by Lord Mottistone of Seely and Paget in 1960. THe church is now a garden.
By Wren 1685-94 and restored after war damage by Marshall Sisson 1959-61. The galleries are converted to a library and the aisles to offices and rooms.
By Wren 1683-87. The interior was altered by William Butterfield in 1872 and 1889 and again by Ninian Comper in 1932-34. The nave is now used as open plan offices by The Amos Trust, some of the odd angles in the pictures are due to trying to avoid the office furnishings and staff.
A garden ruin consisting of Wren’s gothic tower of 1695-1701 and a church by David Laing 1817-21.
By Wren 1676-84, the spire added 1713-17. Little war damage but a falling counterweight from a crane damaged the south transept in recent times.
By Wren 1671-80, badly damaged in the war and restored by Cecil Brown 1954-57. The civic church for the City, it is much less hemmed in than most city churches as it is on the corner of Guildhall Square.
By Wren 1671-84 and one of the few Anglo Catholic churches in the city.
Wren 1684-87. The spire from 1698-1702. The eastern end of the north aisle and gallery are converted to offices.
By Wren 1677-86 and unlike most Wren churches suffered little war damage.