Home » Yiewsley
Category Archives: Yiewsley
St Matthew, High Street, Yiewsley
Joined to West Drayton, but north of the railway line and firmly in the main shopping area stands this church of two parts. The nave is by Nicholson & Corlette 1897-98, the north aisle was the original church and is by G.G. Scott dating from 1858-59. This aisle is now separated off to form a hall area, with a modern extension and the chancel area forms a small Lady Chapel.