Home » Young, J.
Category Archives: Young, J.
A 13th century chapel restored in 1874-79 by J Young and 1935 by Giles Gilbert Scott. Prior to its purchase by a Roman catholic Order in 1873 it had been used as a Welsh chapel. The crypt was repaired in 1968-70 by Charles Blakeman. The east window is by Joseph Nuttgens, 1952, the rest by Charles Blakeman 1952-58 (side windows) and 1964 (west window).