Serving the older part of Abbey Wood, south of the station. It dates from 1908 and is by Blomfield and Son.
In the centre of the estate north of Abbey Wood Station, it is a church of 1966 by Ralph Covell.
In suburban streets south of the Common, it dates from 1903 and was designed by A.E. Habershon with the west and east ends completed in 1911.
Well to the north of the station and built to serve a housing estate. The church is by Bernard F. Moss & Partners and built in 1964.
Just south of the station, this is a small church of 1909 by Benedict Williamson.