Home » Addington

Category Archives: Addington

Architects & Places

Make the Pictures Bigger

Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.

St Mary, Addington Village Road, Addington Village

The old parish church. It was restored by J.P. St Aubyn in 1876, he also added the north aisle. The chancel and the south aisle are Norman. It is close to Addington Palace and there were many enhancements added as memorials to the 19th century Archbishops of Canterbury who live there. The chancel decoration is particularly striking, as are some of the memorials to Trecothick family