The old parish church. It was restored by J.P. St Aubyn in 1876, he also added the north aisle. The chancel and the south aisle are Norman. It is close to Addington Palace and there were many enhancements added as memorials to the 19th century Archbishops of Canterbury who live there. The chancel decoration is particularly striking, as are some of the memorials to Trecothick family
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- St Mary of Zion, Lower Clapton Road (Ethiopian Orthodox)
- Cathedral of the Dormition of the Mother of God, Trinity Road, Wood Green (Greek Orthodox)
- St. Barnabas, Finsbury Road, Wood Green Greek Orthodox)
- St. Anthony the Great and St. John the Baptist, Sussex Way, Holloway (Greek Orthodox)
- Swedish Church, Harcourt Road, St Marylebone