Sitting between two suburban streets, this is a surprisingly large church of 1891-93 by Charles Innes. All the glass is by Percy Bacon.
The ancient parish church of Barnes was severely damaged by fire in 1978 and rebuilt to designs by Edward Cullinan in 1980. His is a large northern extension to the retained south nave wall, west tower and chancel of the medieval building, replacing an early 20th century building.
In Stillingfleet Road, west of Castelnau, it was a large hall/church built in 1929, designed by Clifton Davy. It was made redundant in 1946 and is currently a Community Centre.
A Pre-WW2 design by A J Hodsdon Archard and executed by Ronald Hardy of Archand and Hardy in 1954-1955. The Stations of the Cross are by Philip Lindsey Clark.
Near the south end of Hammersmith Bridge. it was designed by Thomas Allom and built in 1868.