Near the south end of Hammersmith Bridge. it was designed by Thomas Allom and built in 1868.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- A Church Near You (CofE)
- Churches of Britain and Ireland
- Ecclesiological Society
- Essex Churches
- Greater London Churches – Flickr group
- Hertfordshire Churches
- Historic Churches of Greater London Facebook Group
- London Historians
- London Historians' Blog
- Lost Churches of London – Facebook Group
- National Churches Trust
- South London Church Reviews
- Southwark Diocese church finder
By zoothorn in Barnes, London Borough of Richmond on .
← St Aloysius, Phoenix Road, Somers Town (Roman Catholic) St Osmund, Castelnau, Barnes (Roman Catholic) →