The ancient parish church of Barnes was severely damaged by fire in 1978 and rebuilt to designs by Edward Cullinan in 1980. His is a large northern extension to the retained south nave wall, west tower and chancel of the medieval building, replacing an early 20th century building.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Chapel (former), Mount Vernon Hospital, Rickmansworth Road, Northwood
- Christ the King, Balham High Road, Balham (Polish Roman Catholic)
- St Luke, Alpha Grove, Millwall, Isle of Dogs
- St Augustine (Former), Lillie Road, Fulham (Demolished, former Mission Church now a Day Nursery)
- St Barnabas, High Road, North Finchley, N12 8QJ