Home » Bell, John Ingres
Category Archives: Bell, John Ingres
St Alban, Margravine Road, Fulham
Opened as a mission from nearby St Andrew, it was closed for a while, but re-opened as a plant from Holy Trinity Brompton. The church dates from 1895-97 and was designed by Aston Webb and E.Ingress Bell, however it was never completed and lacks a chancel. It also lost a number of fittings after closure.