Opened as a mission from nearby St Andrew, it was closed for a while, but re-opened as a plant from Holy Trinity Brompton. The church dates from 1895-97 and was designed by Aston Webb and E.Ingress Bell, however it was never completed and lacks a chancel. It also lost a number of fittings after closure.
Home » Bell, John Ingres » St Alban, Margravine Road, Fulham
St Alban, Margravine Road, Fulham
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- A Church Near You (CofE)
- Churches of Britain and Ireland
- Ecclesiological Society
- Essex Churches
- Greater London Churches – Flickr group
- Hertfordshire Churches
- Historic Churches of Greater London Facebook Group
- London Historians
- London Historians' Blog
- Lost Churches of London – Facebook Group
- National Churches Trust
- South London Church Reviews
- Southwark Diocese church finder
- Rivergate Church, Minter Road, Barking Reach, Barking
- St Luke’s Chapel, Kings College Hospital, Denmark Hill
- St Thomas’ Hospital Chapel, Westminster Bridge Road, Waterloo
- Tyburn Convent Chapel (Shrine of the Sacred Heart and Tyburn Martyrs), Hyde Park Place, Bayswater Road, Bayswater (Roman Catholic)
- Kings Cross Church, 242 Pentonville Road, Kings Cross
By zoothorn in Bell, John Ingres, Fulham, London Borough of Hammersmith, Webb, Aston on .
← St Mary Mission Hall (Former), North End Road, West Kensington now offices St Andrew, Greyhound Road, Fulham Fields →