The church was by Lewis Vulliamy in 1842 but reconstructed by J. Antony Lewis in 1960-61 within the side walls after war damage.
On a prominent corner site on the border of Bow and Bethnal Green. It was built in 1865 as a non conformist chapel but acquired by the Church of England in 1870. It was designed by William Wigginton. In the second world war it was bombed out and rebuilt within the original walls in 1957 to the designs of J. Antony Lewis..
Part of a rather domestic looking complex just north of hackney Road. It dates from 1912 to the designs of Benedict Williamson.
In the northern part of Bethnal Green, a church of 1840-41 by Lewis Vulliamy.
By William Railton and dating from 1843-44, it was converted to flats in the 1990s.
Behind the Museum of Childhood, a large church of 1911-12 by Edward Goldie.
Dating from 1826-28 and designed by Sir John Soane. Window tracery and much of the interior was remodelled following a fire by William Mundy in 1871. The chancel was added by Bodley in 1881. Striking station of the cross by Chris Gollon between 2000 and 2008.