Dating from 1826-28 and designed by Sir John Soane. Window tracery and much of the interior was remodelled following a fire by William Mundy in 1871. The chancel was added by Bodley in 1881. Striking station of the cross by Chris Gollon between 2000 and 2008.
St John, Cambridge Heath Road, Bethnal Green
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Chapel (former), Mount Vernon Hospital, Rickmansworth Road, Northwood
- Christ the King, Balham High Road, Balham (Polish Roman Catholic)
- St Luke, Alpha Grove, Millwall, Isle of Dogs
- St Augustine (Former), Lillie Road, Fulham (Demolished, former Mission Church now a Day Nursery)
- St Barnabas, High Road, North Finchley, N12 8QJ