Designed to be part of the Blackheath Park estate to the south of the town centre. It is by George Smith and dates from 1828-1829 in a typical “commissioner’s” style, but with a very eccentric eastern spire.
Down a short cul de sac just off the town centre, this is a church by A.E. Purdie built in 1890.
Built as a chapel of ease in 1697 with an apse added in 1750. The nave was rebuilt in 1838-39 and restored in 1950 by Robert Potter after war damage.
In a prominent site on the edge of Blackheath itself. Buit in 1857-1858 the architect was Benjamin Ferrey an early and somewhat pedestrian gothic revival architect.