Designed to be part of the Blackheath Park estate to the south of the town centre. It is by George Smith and dates from 1828-1829 in a typical “commissioner’s” style, but with a very eccentric eastern spire.
Home » Blackheath » St Michael, Pond Road, Blackheath Park
St Michael, Pond Road, Blackheath Park
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- A Church Near You (CofE)
- Churches of Britain and Ireland
- Ecclesiological Society
- Essex Churches
- Greater London Churches – Flickr group
- Hertfordshire Churches
- Historic Churches of Greater London Facebook Group
- London Historians
- London Historians' Blog
- Lost Churches of London – Facebook Group
- National Churches Trust
- South London Church Reviews
- Southwark Diocese church finder
- St Thomas’ Hospital Chapel, Westminster Bridge Road, Waterloo
- Tyburn Convent Chapel (Shrine of the Sacred Heart and Tyburn Martyrs), Hyde Park Place, Bayswater Road, Bayswater (Roman Catholic)
- Kings Cross Church, 242 Pentonville Road, Kings Cross
- Chapel, Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children, Holborn
- Oratory of St Philip Neri (Brompton Oratory), Brompton Road, Kensington (Roman Catholic)
By zoothorn in Blackheath, London Borough of Greenwich, Smith, George on .
← St Saviour, Middle Park Avenue, Eltham St Catherine Labouré (Former), Woolwich Rd, Woolwich (Roman Catholic) now the Lithuanian Christian Church →