Home » Bottle and Olley
Category Archives: Bottle and Olley
In back streets just north of the town centre and now disused was and up for sale (May 2013) when originally photographed. It is now used by the Ruach City Church, an evangelical organisation. It was built in 1901-02 by Bottle and Olley. The chancel was extended in 1923. The first 4 pictures show it in September 2019, the remainder are from 2013.