Built in 1868 by E.C. Robins. It was made redundant in 1979, having been disused since 1975. It is now offices of Mark Allen Group, a publishing company.
Just off Brixton Hill, a church of 1874-75 by E.C. Robbins. It was made redundant in 1977 and is now used by the new Testament Church of God, a pentecostal church.
An impressive church of 1852-53 by Benjamin Ferrey. The chancel is divided off as a hall.
Just north of Brixton town centre. It was built in 1870, designed by Arthur J. Phelps, as Brixton Independent Church. It was damaged in WW2 and reopened as a Catholic church in 1953. The apse paintings date from 2010 by Mauritzia Lees.
Standing out at the northern end of Brixton Road, this is a byzantine style church of 1902 by Beresford Pite. The western end is divided off with the worship area under the dome and in the chancel
An incomplete church on a grand scale designed by John Francis Bentley. Only the chancel, chapels and transepts were finished between 1886 and 1904. A small entrance area and hall were added 1983-84. The high altar, reredos and some of the glass are Bentley designs.
In a large churchyard at the apex of Brixton Hill and Efra Road. Designed in 1822 by C.F. Porden. The basement is used as commercial premises.
Swapped by the Church of England with the original Seventh Day Adventist church in Ferndale Road in 1981. It was designed by W.G. Habershon and E. Fawckner and built in 1881. A planned tower was never built.
Built in 1958 (designed by John Soper) as a Seventh Day Adventist Church but swapped with them for the original St Paul’s in Santley Street in 1981.