Built in 1958 (designed by John Soper) as a Seventh Day Adventist Church but swapped with them for the original St Paul’s in Santley Street in 1981.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- A Church Near You (CofE)
- Churches of Britain and Ireland
- Ecclesiological Society
- Essex Churches
- Greater London Churches – Flickr group
- Hertfordshire Churches
- Historic Churches of Greater London Facebook Group
- London Historians
- London Historians' Blog
- Lost Churches of London – Facebook Group
- National Churches Trust
- South London Church Reviews
- Southwark Diocese church finder
By zoothorn in Brixton, London Borough of Lambeth, Soper, John on .
← St Nicholas, Federal Road, Perivale St Paul, Santley Street, Brixton (former) now Seventh Day Adventist →