A replacement for a Cutts Brothers church of 1904-05, this was demolished in 1996 and a new building for the London Inter Faith Centre was erected (Domed section). There is a small room used as an Anglican chapel called the Trinity Chapel as part of the complex.
Built 1866 and designed by Charles R. Baker King. The south aisle and transept were added in 1899. In 1990 the nave and aisles were converted to housing by Aron Sloma, leaving the east end a worship area.