Built 1866 and designed by Charles R. Baker King. The south aisle and transept were added in 1899. In 1990 the nave and aisles were converted to housing by Aron Sloma, leaving the east end a worship area.
Christ Church, Willesden Lane, Brondesbury
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Chapel (former), Mount Vernon Hospital, Rickmansworth Road, Northwood
- Christ the King, Balham High Road, Balham (Polish Roman Catholic)
- St Luke, Alpha Grove, Millwall, Isle of Dogs
- St Augustine (Former), Lillie Road, Fulham (Demolished, former Mission Church now a Day Nursery)
- St Barnabas, High Road, North Finchley, N12 8QJ