Home » Caroe, Alban
Category Archives: Caroe, Alban
St Michael and All Angels, Flower Lane, Mill Hill
Overlooking Mill Hill Broadway nt far from the station. The design is of 1911 by W.D. Caroe but was not executed until 1921-22 under Herbert Passmore’s supervision. It was extended eastwards in 1932 and 1938 and finally the west end and Lady Chapel were built in 1956 to a modified design of Alban Caroe.