Overlooking Mill Hill Broadway nt far from the station. The design is of 1911 by W.D. Caroe but was not executed until 1921-22 under Herbert Passmore’s supervision. It was extended eastwards in 1932 and 1938 and finally the west end and Lady Chapel were built in 1956 to a modified design of Alban Caroe.
Home » Caroe and Passmore » St Michael and All Angels, Flower Lane, Mill Hill