Home » Charles, Herbert
Category Archives: Charles, Herbert
One of Charles Reilly’s few buildings – this church dates from 1909-11. The screen was added in 1935 to designs by Tyson Smith. It is part of an east end mission created by Merchant Taylor’s School and lies hidden behind the school house. Both have been brought back into use by an evangelical plant who have restored the school, the church is little changed.