There was a mission church on the site before this building, principally a church hall, was constructed in 1958 and designed by Ralph Covell. There was a small basement chapel that is now disused and the main hall has been used for services but the building is now only used as a hall.
A church of 1905 by Eugéne-Jacques Gervais. It gained an outer north aisle in 1959.
Well to the north of the village this is a church of 1849-1850 by Joseph Gwilt. Inside the west end of the nave is divided off as a flat-ceilinged hall while the east end and apse are still used as a church with a curved ceiling added. Above these spaces, the building has been divided up into halls, from which the original timber roof is visible.
A rebuilding in brick, from 1630, of the medieval church. The north aisle is 1639, but the eastern sections were added in 1840 and 1873. The interior is chock full of memorial tablets and monuments, unfortunately, two of the largest are rather obscured by stored material.