A rebuilding in brick, from 1630, of the medieval church. The north aisle is 1639, but the eastern sections were added in 1840 and 1873. The interior is chock full of memorial tablets and monuments, unfortunately, two of the largest are rather obscured by stored material.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Chapel (former), Mount Vernon Hospital, Rickmansworth Road, Northwood
- Christ the King, Balham High Road, Balham (Polish Roman Catholic)
- St Luke, Alpha Grove, Millwall, Isle of Dogs
- St Augustine (Former), Lillie Road, Fulham (Demolished, former Mission Church now a Day Nursery)
- St Barnabas, High Road, North Finchley, N12 8QJ