Well to the north of the village this is a church of 1849-1850 by Joseph Gwilt. Inside the west end of the nave is divided off as a flat-ceilinged hall while the east end and apse are still used as a church with a curved ceiling added. Above these spaces, the building has been divided up into halls, from which the original timber roof is visible.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- St David’s Home Chapel, Castlebar Hill, Ealing, W5 1TE
- Botwell Misson Hall, Golden Crescent, Hayes (Former) now housing
- Cathedral of St Mary (Apostolic Catholic Assyrian Church Of The East), Westminster Road, Hanwell
- St John the Divine (Former), Bedford Hill, Balham now Burlington School of English.
- Grail Community Chapel (former), Waxwell Lane, Pinner now SPEC Retreat Chapel (Roman Catholic)