Home » Chelsfield

Category Archives: Chelsfield

Architects & Places

Make the Pictures Bigger

Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.

St Martin of Tours, Chelsfield

One of Bromley’s rural churches. Three quarters of a mile east of the station and surrounded by fields. A  Norman church restored in 1857 by E. Nash . The east lancet glass is by Moira Forsyth and there is a Christopher Whall window in the chancel from 1911.

chelsfield_st_martin_of_tours030217_59  chelsfield_st_martin_of_tours030217_3
 chelsfield_st_martin_of_tours030217_6  chelsfield_st_martin_of_tours030217_56
 chelsfield_st_martin_of_tours030217_15  chelsfield_st_martin_of_tours030217_33
 chelsfield_st_martin_of_tours030217_43  chelsfield_st_martin_of_tours030217_55
 chelsfield_st_martin_of_tours030217_51  chelsfield_st_martin_of_tours030217_38
 chelsfield_st_martin_of_tours030217_44  chelsfield_st_martin_of_tours030217_29
 chelsfield_st_martin_of_tours030217_27  chelsfield_st_martin_of_tours030217_28
 chelsfield_st_martin_of_tours030217_26  chelsfield_st_martin_of_tours030217_25
 chelsfield_st_martin_of_tours030217_49  chelsfield_st_martin_of_tours030217_50
 chelsfield_st_martin_of_tours030217_18  chelsfield_st_martin_of_tours030217_19
 chelsfield_st_martin_of_tours030217_24  chelsfield_st_martin_of_tours030217_17
 chelsfield_st_martin_of_tours030217_48  chelsfield_st_martin_of_tours030217_47
 chelsfield_st_martin_of_tours030217_46  chelsfield_st_martin_of_tours030217_35
 chelsfield_st_martin_of_tours030217_37  chelsfield_st_martin_of_tours030217_20
 chelsfield_st_martin_of_tours030217_14