One of Bromley’s rural churches. Three quarters of a mile east of the station and surrounded by fields. A Norman church restored in 1857 by E. Nash . The east lancet glass is by Moira Forsyth and there is a Christopher Whall window in the chancel from 1911.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- St David’s Home Chapel, Castlebar Hill, Ealing, W5 1TE
- Botwell Misson Hall, Golden Crescent, Hayes (Former) now housing
- Cathedral of St Mary (Apostolic Catholic Assyrian Church Of The East), Westminster Road, Hanwell
- St John the Divine (Former), Bedford Hill, Balham now Burlington School of English.
- Grail Community Chapel (former), Waxwell Lane, Pinner now SPEC Retreat Chapel (Roman Catholic)