One of Bromley’s rural churches. Three quarters of a mile east of the station and surrounded by fields. A Norman church restored in 1857 by E. Nash . The east lancet glass is by Moira Forsyth and there is a Christopher Whall window in the chancel from 1911.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Chapel (former), Mount Vernon Hospital, Rickmansworth Road, Northwood
- Christ the King, Balham High Road, Balham (Polish Roman Catholic)
- St Luke, Alpha Grove, Millwall, Isle of Dogs
- St Augustine (Former), Lillie Road, Fulham (Demolished, former Mission Church now a Day Nursery)
- St Barnabas, High Road, North Finchley, N12 8QJ