Opposite St Peter and St Paul the Anglican church. The nave dates from 1930-31, transepts and sanctuary from 1939 and the tower from 1956. It was designed by G.W. Martyn.
A large church at one end of the modern Chingford town centre. The nave is by Lewis Vulliamy and dates from 1844. The east end was added in 1903 by Sir Arthur Blomfield & Sons, with a south chapel of 1936 by N.F. Cachemaile-Day.
Between Chingford and Highams Park and designed by Tooley & Foster in 1953. A glass porch allows views in, even though the church is locked.
Designed by N.F. Cachemaile-Day and built 1938-39.
By a fearsome road junction near the old Walthamstow Greyhound Stadium. It was designed in 1996 by Scott Tallon Walker.
Usually known as Chingford old church. It lies some way from the modern Chingford town centre near the station. It is a medieval building restored after long neglect in 1929-30 by C.C. Winmill.
A hall/church on the edge of Epping Forest dating from 1951. No longer used as a church and used only as a hall.