Usually known as Chingford old church. It lies some way from the modern Chingford town centre near the station. It is a medieval building restored after long neglect in 1929-30 by C.C. Winmill.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- A Church Near You (CofE)
- Churches of Britain and Ireland
- Ecclesiological Society
- Essex Churches
- Greater London Churches – Flickr group
- Hertfordshire Churches
- Historic Churches of Greater London Facebook Group
- London Historians
- London Historians' Blog
- Lost Churches of London – Facebook Group
- National Churches Trust
- South London Church Reviews
- Southwark Diocese church finder
By zoothorn in Chingford, London Borough of Waltham Forest, Winmill, C.C. on .
← St Theresa, Eastern Avenue, Newbury Park (Roman Catholic) Christ the King, Chingford Rd, Walthamstow E4 8SP (Roman Catholic) →