A large church at one end of the modern Chingford town centre. The nave is by Lewis Vulliamy and dates from 1844. The east end was added in 1903 by Sir Arthur Blomfield & Sons, with a south chapel of 1936 by N.F. Cachemaile-Day.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Chapel (former), Mount Vernon Hospital, Rickmansworth Road, Northwood
- Christ the King, Balham High Road, Balham (Polish Roman Catholic)
- St Luke, Alpha Grove, Millwall, Isle of Dogs
- St Augustine (Former), Lillie Road, Fulham (Demolished, former Mission Church now a Day Nursery)
- St Barnabas, High Road, North Finchley, N12 8QJ