High up on the edge of a scattered village in the south of Bromley borough. It has a Norman nave and a 13th century chancel, 14th century north aisle and a south chancel chapel. It was restored in 1846 and 1891-92, the latter by Ewan Christian.
The medieval parish church of Ruislip in the town centre. At its heart is a 13th century building, with a 15th century tower and a south aisle, chapel and chancel rebuilt or added in the 15th century. Ewan Christian restored the chancel in 1869 and Gilbert Scott the nave in 1886. There is much 19th century glass, medieval wall paintings and big collection of hatchments.
In a wooded churchyard just off Kingston Vale, at the northern tip of London Borough of Kingston. The church is by Ewan Christian and dates from 1861, with the north aisle added in 1874.
Near Sidcup station. It was designed by Ewan Christian and built 1879, restored in 1949 after war damage.
A small church of the 13th and 15th century. Restored at various times by G.G. Scott (1863), A Blomfield (1871) and Ewan Christian (1891-92). Following war damage it was restored 1951-54 by E.B. Glanfield.
A medieval church that has undergone many restorations, the last being 1875-76 by Ewan Christian and A. Blomfield , 1883 (tower top) by T. Chatfield Clarke and 1992 after IRA bombing blew out much glass. In 2012 it was reordered with new flooring and westward rooms as it is now used as a meeting venue by the St Helen’s Bishopsgate organisation.
Opposite the newly reconstructed Woodberry Down estate, it dates from 1893 and is by Ewan Christian. All the glass is by Powell & Co.