A large bulk of a church south of the town centre.The scene of the annual clowns church service. It is by Ewan Christian and dates from 1878-79. Much more individual than most of his designs.
Home » Christian, Ewan » Holy Trinity, Beechwood Road, Dalston
Holy Trinity, Beechwood Road, Dalston
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- A Church Near You (CofE)
- Churches of Britain and Ireland
- Ecclesiological Society
- Essex Churches
- Greater London Churches – Flickr group
- Hertfordshire Churches
- Historic Churches of Greater London Facebook Group
- London Historians
- London Historians' Blog
- Lost Churches of London – Facebook Group
- National Churches Trust
- South London Church Reviews
- Southwark Diocese church finder
- Rivergate Church, Minter Road, Barking Reach, Barking
- St Luke’s Chapel, Kings College Hospital, Denmark Hill
- St Thomas’ Hospital Chapel, Westminster Bridge Road, Waterloo
- Tyburn Convent Chapel (Shrine of the Sacred Heart and Tyburn Martyrs), Hyde Park Place, Bayswater Road, Bayswater (Roman Catholic)
- Kings Cross Church, 242 Pentonville Road, Kings Cross
By zoothorn in Christian, Ewan, Dalston, London Borough of Hackney on .
← Our Lady and St Joseph, Balls Pond Road, Dalston (Roman Catholic) St John the Evangelist, Queens Drive, Brownswood Park →