In one corner of Soho Square, the frontage gives no idea of the round-arched terracotta church behind. It was designed by Sir Aston Webb and built in 1891-93
Forming part of the street front, this is a building of 1910 by Axel Haig. The church is up a flight of steps on the first floor. The font, pulpit and reredos came from a previous 18th century building in Wapping.
Near Queens Park station, this is a church of 1959 by Michael Farey. The clerestory features a series of windows by Francis Spear.
A Welsh language Anglican church very close to St Mary Paddington Green. It was built in 1896 by C. Evans Vaughan. It has been shared with a French school for some time and was recently declared redundant. It is approached through a gateway at the side of housing.
All that remains is the tower and spire joined to a development of 1983. The church was by F. & H. Francis and dates from 1854-55.
Re opened in September 2015 as part of the redevelopment of the old Middlesex Hospital site a short way north of Oxford Street. The chapel was designed by JL.Pearson in 1890-91 and completed by F.L. Pearson. The marble decoration was added from 1891 until the 1930s.
Built 1851-53 and designed by Thomas Cundy II. The spire was repaired by J.P. St Aubyn 1887-88 and Arthur Baker added outer aisles in 1895-97. The high altar is by John Francis Bentley 1890 and there are many other furnishings by Powells from the late 1890s.