On an island site, designed by F. & H. Francis 1855-56. The apse and porches were added in 1900 by W. Bassett Smith. There used to be a spire.
1822-24 by Thomas Hardwick and completed by Philip Hardwick. It was made redundant in 1978 and converted to offices by Umano architects in the 1980s
Part of the street front of this road north of St Marylebone station. It was designed by J.W. Higgins and built in 1838. The interior has been subdivided and the galleries removed. The worship space is part of the nave and the sanctuary area.
Built in 1970 by Green Lloyd & Adams to replace St Paul, Portman Square.
North of Oxford Street, this is a church of 1862 by S.J. Nicholl. The reredos is by J.F. Bentley.
One of the oldest Roman Catholic Churches in Britain. It is by Joseph Bonomi, 1789-90. J.F. Bentley shortened the galleries in 1875-75 and recast the east end in 1900.
Part of Wellington barracks just south of St James Park. The building dates from 1961-63 and was designed by Bruce George. At its east end it incorporates an apse by G.E. Street (1877-79) that remains from the bombing of the previous building in 1944. The brown brick cloister is by H.S. Goodhart-Rendell dates from 1954-55.
A forbidding looking church and social centre on the busy Harrow Road. It was designed by Clive Broad and was built 1973-75
On a busy crossroads, a neo norman church of 1844 by H.E. Kendall. A small apsidal chancel was added by A. Billing in 1903.
The nave is by Thomas Cundy II from 1846-47, the spire was completed in 1864 and rebuilt in 1955. The chancel and porches were added by Benjamin Ferrey in 1866-78.