The church of the former St John’s Priory. The building has been much changed over the years and is no longer a parish church, but forms part of the Order of St John Museum. The church is a rebuilding of 1721-23 of the chancel of the priory, itself rebuilt in 1955-58 by Seeley and Paget after war damage. Below it is the crypt which was built in two stages, the west end is mid 12th century and the east end and transepts date from about 1185. It was restored in 1900-01 and 1904-07 by John Oldrid Scott.
A subterranean church, accessed by a flight of stairs down from the street and not physically in Bunhill Row itself, though a large painted sign on the former school above points to it. It dates from 1901, architect unknown.
A hall that replaced St Luke, Old street in 1977, designed by Biscoe and Stanton and not now in use as an anglican church and is currently being offered for rent.
Built in 1826 to designs by Thomas Hardwick, it was damaged in WW2 and reopened in 1954 after repairs by Norman Haines.
Originally built for the Countess of Huntingdon’s Connexion in 1835, it was bought by the Roman Catholic church in 1847.
Built in 1727-33 and designed by John James and Nicholas Hawksmoor. It was made redundant in 1960 and left as a ruin. In 2000-02 it was renovated to become a music education centre and concert hall for the London Symphony orchestra called LSO St Luke’s.
Built by W.Chadwell Mylne of the New River Company (1826-28) whose water supply channel finished nearby. The interior was bombed out in WW2 and reconstructed in a simplified fashion.