Built in 1727-33 and designed by John James and Nicholas Hawksmoor. It was made redundant in 1960 and left as a ruin. In 2000-02 it was renovated to become a music education centre and concert hall for the London Symphony orchestra called LSO at St Luke’s.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.