Home » Cockerell, F.P.

Category Archives: Cockerell, F.P.

Architects & Places

Make the Pictures Bigger

Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.

St John, Church Row, Hampstead

This building replaced the old church in 1745-47 and was designed by John Sanderson, upper parts of the tower added in 1759 by Samuel Steemson. Transepts were added in 1834 by Robert Hesketh. The church was reorientated  and a chancel added in 1877-78 by F.P. Cockerell. (The tower is at the east end and the chancel at the west)