See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Coombs, W.A.
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
March 1, 2013 11:22 / Leave a comment
Forest Gate’s town centre church on a busy cross roads. It is by George Gilbert Scott dating from 1850-52. The north aisle was enlarged by W.A Coombs in 1890-91 so that the immediate impression is of a double naved church.
Blog at WordPress.com.