Forest Gate’s town centre church on a busy cross roads. It is by George Gilbert Scott dating from 1850-52. The north aisle was enlarged by W.A Coombs in 1890-91 so that the immediate impression is of a double naved church.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.